- “Chamber Music Concert”, XI International String Festival. Wednesday July, 25 at 21:00! Following the success of previous years, the Music Academy of Lagos has again organized, together with Quinta das Alagoas, the Concert of Students and Teachers of the XI International String Festival.
This year’s Festival and concert have the Artistic Direction of the violinist Ana Pereira (Metropolitana) also counting with Paul Wakabayashi (Viola), José Pereira (Violino), Marco Pereira and Nuno Abreu (Cello), among others.
For this concert we will have on stage some of the most talented and promising young musicians and teachers participating in this Festival. A concert not to be missed!
After the concert we will offer a gastronomic tea with farm products, wine and cheese tasting.
- Programme of Music for 2018. Every month a new musical proposal! Quinta das Alagoas will open its musical season with a Polyphonic Choral Concert and will offer you, throughout the year, a musical journey:
- the musical expressions of the Mediterranean, over several centuries, through the mastery of the Accordion, Bandonéon, Accordina de Gonçalo Pescada,
- the sonority of Vasco Ramalho’s vibraphone and the virtuosity of Tuniko Goulart, on electric guitar,
- the conversations around the flute of Maria João Cerol,
- the traditional Cello’s Night, “Às Quartas na Quinta”
- the trumpet of Hugo Alves and the musicians of the Jazz Orchestra of the Algarve at a Sunset Jazz in Eira
- the celebration of the International Music Day with João Pedro Cunha’s violin and Zoran Stonajovic’s guitar,
- ending with a Piano Concert of Viana da Motta pieces, with João Rosa.
- After the concert we will offer a gastronomic tea with farm products, wine and cheese tasting.